This time last month I was reading Marvel 1602 and a handful of single issues. This month I have a small library to get through and the opposite problem. Not enough time to read them all. What do I have so far for March?
- Axe Cop Volume 1 (Dark Horse)
- House of M (Marvel)
- Neon Genesis Evangelion: The Shinji Ikari Raising Project Volume 8 (Dark Horse)
- New Mutants: Fall of the New Mutants (Marvel)
- Street Fighter The Comic: The Ultimate Edition Complete First Series (UDON)
- Street Fighter II The Comic: The Ultimate Edition Complete Second & Third Series (UDON)
- X-Men: Endangered Species (Marvel)
- X-Men: First Class (Marvel)
I picked up both of the Street Fighter books at Borders for 20% off. Borders is closing most of their locations and is discounting their remaining stock. I heard that the discounts will ramp up higher as the end of April approaches since that is when the stores are slated to close, unless they run out of stock first. The Borders I checked was slim in the American graphic novel section, but there was plenty of Japanese manga left on the shelves.
A small downside to the sale is that Borders employees are required to draw a line through the barcode on the back of the books you buy. You can fix that with some rubbing alcohol if it really bothers you. Cotton pad + rubbing alcohol = no more ink.